Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Page 2 - 2nd act

 

Here's the 2nd page of Act 2, remember that I use the 3- act version. Each act has 2 or 3 pages of it's own. And as said at the previous page, it's part of Act 2. I know this is confusing but simply it's like this.

Act 1
Act 2
Act 3

Each act has information. The first one was last week and this week you will see 3 pages but that's only because I wrote three pages. It could be any amount. 

So, it continues in what is the biggest part of a screenplay, Act 2. Here's the 2nd page. Sorry this seems awkward, but it's going okay. I'll wrap 2nd Act by Friday and then go to the 3rd Act, which is the end. Hopefully I find the end. 

As you know, I'm doing these acts straight up, meaning very little to use for the screenplay. But I've written more than a hundred or so screenplays, of which about 20 were made. Some were scripts that a company asked for and never found money to get them made and others were episodics, TV shows

You can see this somewhere on this blog. 



Next page of Act 2 is on Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment