Monday, February 19, 2018

Act 3 and the end



 Okay, so here's the final act, Act 3 as they say. It's where everything falls apart and then comes up to the end of the story.

Once again, I make a lot of ideas that I didn't use in my software, thus the red pen marks. Usually it's always a lot of different ideas I had on the first acts and so I get a lot of new ideas.

One, for examine is that I finally got a name for the male actor, it's now Bailey, I liked the sound and removed Jackson as that was the location where the two are going to. It's Jackson Hole, Wyoming, which is the location almost in the middle of America. And where they are going.

Well, maybe Crys is going to have to drive further and I used air flight, but it was too easy and no real driving where she meets people in other places with different stories, she wouldn't get stories in an airplane as must as meeting people in small towns.

Location is closer to Bailey (now his name. I didn't put his name in previous acts). And he too will have stories to tell also. And of course, stories from their pasts.

I'm also putting page 3 here as well as it's only a few basic changes. Regardless, this is how I put together a screenplay. 



It's basically worked out this way on this software that I use. However I use a screenplay software that I've been using for about 30 years, called Movie Magic Screenwriter. It's a good software and I don't really like the others Final Draft which is also good but I prefer Screenwriter.

I'll be using these notes as well as newer ones as I discover other plots and stories as I go on. Usually it takes a month for me. Some writers take a year and others do it differently. 

 Here's a change I made at the last minute, there's a little bit of redundancy on page 3 as I added a new sentence.
 



So that's how I start writing. You don't really need notes like mine, you can do it with just putting notes on paper. Then use screenplay software. There's mine, Screenwriter and FD or any other. There's even free sofware for screenwriting.

I'll be starting a new blog here, so stay around. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment