Saturday, January 13, 2018

Google and me...






Sorry for the delay, Google has it's own way to do things. I couldn't get my blog going for two days. However I'm back on Saturday with a new blog Monday.

By the way, my blog is now working towards 10 years. Yes, 10 years. 

So what do I have to say about movies, 10 years worth. And not counting  the 30 or so yrs of writing and getting scripts made for at least 30% or so. The rest awaits.

Here's one thing; go back to a year or a date and see what I've written, there are a lot of good stories. Just pick a story from any day. Meanwhile I'll be back with a blog on Monday.

The photo?

One of my travels, somewhere in Idaho heading for Canada. I stopped at a small town for gas and said hello to a guy in camouflage clothes, looking like a hunter or something like it. He went into the gas station and I put a paper cup of coffee on my hood to shot a photo or two. When camo came back, he opened a carton of donuts, took one out and put it beside the cup and said "gotta get food for the road" and smiled and then left.

Of course I figured it could be the beginning of a story.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment