Monday, July 1, 2019

The beginning.




Finally the money is beginning to trinkle to the writer. Well, sort of. The movie was titled as Chase. Simple. The story takes three people in the magnificent Mojave Desert, one of my favorite places and I have taken people there and sometimes alone. It reminds me of a Mojave ranger who said that there are more deaths there than half of the whole country. 

And he wasn't talking hikers. 

So once again, here's the idea. An average guy driving in the valley sees something odd. A tough-looking guy who grabs a pretty girl off the street and throws her in his covered van. And slowly out watcher continues to follow the van and the two people out into the desert.

Well, it was.

First of all, someone wanted to make it and that lasted for about 6 years before it fell apart. And nothing happened at all.

Then, just this spring, that same person called and said "it's on."

But with a few changes.

Like it's going to be in France and it's all Frence. Not english. So we talked about it again but this time it looks like we're going to make it. I did want the Mojave but it ain't gonna it. It will be a French movie all around and even sort of a desert.

It appears there are rugged mountains in France (who knew?)

So, I mentioned this project earlier and finally it seems I'll get at least a bit of money, as in 2000 Euro meaning around $3000 in Cdn. Nice.

I'm not sure when they shoot, I think end of the year so don't hold on.

My assistant is helping below. Our new assistant. Burt.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment