Monday, July 15, 2019

Still waiting




So far I'm dealing in paper in order to get my first piece of European money on which that's basically good old money. However it's taken almost 2 months for the French company to put out 1500 in Euro's turns to Canadian in $2200.

A nice way to get more spending here. 

And this is a basic sort of money, "show money" as one can say. I can at least have some money just in case the production falls down. 

But the paper work is not very easily done, there's a lot of changing both the money and a lot of more information needed. Basically, though, it's easy for me because I'm not really in on the screenplay as my part has been already done.

That was my first screenplay, the one I wrote for the Mojave Desert, a short drive over the mountains, and a vast amount of bare land. I spent a lot of time in the Mojave and hope to come back soon.

And as I said, the director decided to make a few changes with my permission, mostly changed in French than English.

Here's the question; should there be more money?

Well, not really. He's going to make it, 

And I have no say?

Not really, but I don't really have much in the filming mostly because my French is not great. And besides that, it's his movie now. I will drop by for a few days and maybe get a car and drive around a big. But I'm not big on that for now.

So now I am waiting to get that first bag of money (sort of).

And we're still far away from shooting. We have a producer but we're not sure when we'll (actually "begin to shoot"). There's some trouble as the show is driving and the money might be next year. Yeah, long time. But I still get my money before everyone else.

Sorry that not much has changed, but we all have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment