Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Long time





Sorry to be gone for a while, again, some of it is French and taxes and the other stuff like my ex and making a screenplay out of it. I wasn't really sure to do that, it sounds like "Hey, I can write a screenplay all about my ex and me.

But I didn't really want to do it "all about", rather than I used pieces of some of my favorite movies like Two For the Road with Audrey Helpburn and Sleepless in Seattle with a young Tom Hanks.

And yes, sometimes writers take little pieces of other screenwriters.

Mine is similar and different as I haven't seen a movie about ex's meeting again after 30 yrs or so. Well, maybe one of those French movies.

Which leads to me and my French movie, which was supposed to be in the Mojave Desert outside of L.A. but it's now become a French movie with french everything, except me. It will be in French and also in U.S.

And now I've got to send a synopsis to my ex-agent/now agent/again. It's good for both of us as we're getting older and forgetful.

But coming up is the beginning of this blog 10 years ago.

Sorry for a small piece, might come up with more by the end of the day. Note





Thanks for hanging on.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment