Friday, June 21, 2019

How to Kill a Movie










I'm sorry to be out so long but this week was a real problem and maybe next week also. It's about countries and people who think they're something but aren't. Having said that, what is going on, is small people and ones who are trying.

As you know I am going to sell my screenplay to a small French company in France. The script is about a man who's not all there or at least he thinks he is. I wrote it as this man accidentally sees a young girl being taken by a rough-looking man.

What happens takes our man into the Mojave desert and the story happens in one day.

But one thing happened.

The company had no money.

Until a few months ago.

And it seems like it might go. The company has 4 movies and mine is first. Sounds good?

But it is turning into problems, basically the payments and because I'm in Canada and the movie turns into a French movie, rather than the original one. Well, I really don't care, the script is very much like it was and still holds up.

But, there's a French-Canadian company of sorts who suddenly appears to say that there's lots of things that need occur. I have to pay $75, not bad but they want some other things like a blank check?

Why?

I know that the blank check goes to the Canadian French company, who are truly trying to make this go. But the Canadian company isn't sure. 

It's easy. I don't have to show them a blank check.

So, that's why this is this, as they say. What will happen over the week-end.

Will the movie get made. Do I have to get real mad to get my money? Does everything goes down.







No comments:

Post a Comment