Friday, June 7, 2019

Bon Jour












Sorry to have been away to the blog. I had a screenplay that two French people liked and finally optioned. However that option was a few years back, almost 8 years. So it went nowhere and I forgot about it.

But suddenly, the director and some other people now think they can finance it. So why not?

The film will probably be done early next year so I'm not worried. But getting me to France and to French with contracts are pretty crazy. I actually have to join the French version of WGA. Not a big deal but a lot of misspelling on their part.

So I'm almost finished the contract and almost finally finished.

It's the story is about a man who sees a young man grab a woman and throws her in a  truck. Basically a road story.
 

Will be back Monday.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment