Monday, March 5, 2018

Sorry, had a lot of work last week






I've think I'm getting some work for on-line screenplay working, I mentioned it before and I have to set up stuff in order for the "machine" to make it work. I should be dropping posts here more and also making a few bucks.

Here's me with a real Oscar at Jack Larsen's home, he was known way back in the late 1950's for the TV series of Adventures of Superman. No he wasn't Superman.

He was Jimmy Olsen, cub reporter. The other Superman movies were in the 70's and 80's. We interviewed him about 8 years ago and he was one of the few actors left who remembered Raoul Walsh. He was good working director, no big movies but a lot of great movies. Jack was in one of them.

We had a few more actors as there weren't that many left.  You really should get some Raoul Walsh movies, they are great little stories, had Errol Flynn and others. By the way he lost an eye in a car crash and wore a patch over one eye.

I shot and edited a version of which I'm trying to find. Here's a pic.


 
 And here's Jack Larsen again with me. Same house as above. He passed away September 20th 2015. Nice man.

 


The end.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment