Friday, March 2, 2018

Got a job



Back again...

Well, I had some dealings with an online screenwriting job for a university. It's not completed yet but I will be teaching screenwriting.

Have I done that before? Well anyone who's read way back remembers. And it was a great university, UCLA, one of the best film and screenwriting schools in the world. This one isn't it, but very close. West Coast.

But I will continue writing screenplays, of which was the one that you followed two weeks before. I'm not sure how long it'll take to set up but I hope to get some students in this year.

Just to see what I've done before, here's a page or so of what some of my students said about me and my work. Of course I picked out the best ones but, read them.
 




So this is what one student thought. I've had mostly very good  with some who didn't like it and most were good.  This was over 4 years, 2000-2004. Now I get another shot at being a teacher. I actually really like it too.

And I continue my screenplay, the one a week back.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment