Sunday, December 24, 2017

Have a good holiday - and maybe catch my movie below.



Here's my Christmas movie on Hallmark. It was made a few years ago but still plays. It was based on a combination of true stories from my life (of course) and some places I've been through in the Rockies. Ratings were great. You can find it amongst the hundreds of Hallmark movies.

There's also a weird side to the movie. The producers never paid me. It's a great story in my blog that explains the whole story of paying the writer. Me.




You can also catch my name on the last line just before the credit for director. There's also a weird side as the producers never paid me. It's a great story in my blog that explains the whole confusion of paying the writer. Me.

It took almost 3 weeks to get paid but with the Writer's Guild it would have even been longer. Some producers do this to keep some money, the greedy ones. And they're still around. Ironically it took more weeks to pay me than making the movie in 2 weeks. 

You can see a few more blogs on the payment they owe on the blogs beginning on April 8, 2017. Just scroll down.

But let's have a great Christmas holiday and prepare for the new year. Thanks for reading my blog and hope to keep going. 


No comments:

Post a Comment