Saturday, December 9, 2017

Back in the saddle again...




For those of you who have followed my blog beginning from 2009, thanks for staying with me. There was a big gap when I moved and got a lot of problems from those Google boys and girls which took a lot of "fixing". It meant my blog was off for a while and a lot of viewers went elsewhere.

ANYWAYS... the blog is back with my item called "How To Create A Cult Film In 35 years". I started a few weeks ago and was glad to see a lot of people back. Here's who's still with us.

USA
Canada
Russia
France
United Kingdom
Germany
Netherlands
Ukraine 
Portugal
Spain

I've had a lot of others, a dozen or so from South-east Asia, a few have returned already.

And my two homes; Canada and USA who keep me reasonably smart.




Back to Monday... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment