Monday, April 13, 2020

Now What




Sorry for stretching something to keep you interest while having to understand what the hell all of we are trying to deal what or why has our lovely planet is. I'm going to pick some from the past for a while why I'll try to find some stories that were interesting.

And I'll probably find something, maybe how about stories from my book  How Not To Get Beat-up In A Small Town Bar. Also some notes from my UCLA courses. And some from my other book called The Working Writer's Screenplay. And my novel about my life in 1960, called Emperor of Mars.

And you don't have to buy anything.

But you can see my books on Amazon. And you don't have to buy anything.

And if I dare --- photos?

Sort of like starting a new life?

I think all of us should.

But always hang around just to remember.

And my "blog" on Ghostkeeper which I write more stories as well as my screenwriter book where we get people talk about it and them.

Okay, I promise to stop here.


No comments:

Post a Comment