Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Bad day sort of




Okay, so I got some money from France, that's nice. But I'm not sure when they will shoot the movie, I've heard maybe next February. Well, wait.

And around the beginning of September where I have one of those horrible things called age.

I'm going to Sherman Oaks in L.A. where I was there before. I have a few jobs, mostly friends and two agents and also try to find my Ghostkeeper movie.

I had a distributor for Ghostkeeper these last 15 years but now has disappeared.  I got $4000 three years ago and since then he has disappeared. I lost track of him and have heard of him nor anyone who knows him.

But I started to try to find him by phone. His phone answers but nobody else does.  So I started to see where Ghostkeeper can be sold or whatever. And I did find it. It is a horror film sales and sure enough Ghostkeeper is being sold.

But there's no way to speak to anyone there, there is no phone. Movies there are sold from somewhere else. I continued to try to find my original blu-ray but I can't get to it. My distributor paid me $4000 four years ago and that's it.

And then I found more information.

It was a horror distributor that had Ghostkeeper. 
But it not easy.

It's called 2019, Ronin Flix.
And it has an address.

155 Granada Street, Suite D I Camarillo 93010

So I found more; 

I looked at my phone and saw that I was looking down on:

Camarillo Mobile Home Park.

A mobile park? Or is it a distribution company?

The image is night, but I can see a mobile park.

So I am going there. And see who it is. And how much money he/she have?

Camarillo is not far from the valley. 

Now, here's another thing; if you want, try and find it. Of course you have to be in the valley.





No comments:

Post a Comment