Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Back in the USSR




Deciding on whether I do a online class on screenplay writing, based on my blog and of course, my UCLA classes. 

This time it's going to be new and fresh... and lots of real writers and producers and all that. More ttle bit of the Beatles to open this blog, I'm still alive and ready and with more to go. As they say on talk shows "I'm excited". Or something like it.

I still don't know how it's gonna work but it's going to be something different than just another blog, in fact, maybe a website itself. Eh?

With no reflections on what's going on now.  Politics too, as well as stuff I don't even know yet. Lots of pics and stories and more of the wild west of movie making.

But it's gonna be fun and truth and maybe even learning stuff.

No going back. No Uber rules.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment