Monday, August 3, 2015

Monday Monday




I don't like Mondays.

The Mamas & The Papas sang  "Monday, Monday". So did the Bangles with "Just Another Manic Monday."


Because I have to write.

And now you know I'm stuck in the 60's and the 80's. Eh?

First this blog. So far 65,000 views since 2009. And secondly that damn TV pilot I began to write last week. It's dug it's paws into me now and I can't get away.

I like Saturdays and Sundays because I don't do anything. Well, anything related to writing. It's my excuse, one should not write on week-ends if they write during the week.

So now I don't have a post I like yet. But I will. That's the funny thing. Something always snaps into my brain, sometimes good, sometimes mediocre.

So now I think I can start writing the pilot.

Love them Bangles. And Michelle from the Mamas & Papas.

Talk later...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment