Thursday, July 31, 2014

Starting again - Monday



 Still gathering things; our Ghostkeeper 2 went down in flames with Canadian Telefilm support, we had hoped for a nice little bit of money from them but it never came to be.  So we're back to trying to figure out another way to get GKPR 2 going. Probably low, low budget but I don't mind.

I'm also finishing writing the actor screenplay I talked about months ago, I'm doing a rewrite and after taking a week off for the blue grass festival, I'm trying to finish the screenplay by the end of next week.

I was going to talk about the blue-grass festival but decided to give it a better look on Monday as that's when most of you seem to read, lots of great music and a lot of fun in the foothills of the Colorado Rockies. The photo above gives you some idea of the whole event.

Thanks for hanging on, next week is my 5th anniversary for this blog and I still don't know how I come up with stuff to hopefully interest you; Got some good stuff coming later on.

Monday is blue-grass festival day...  drop by.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment